Sunday, April 18, 2010

This momma-to-be is GLOWING...

So, here I am editing images from Amy's maternity shoot, and I'm wondering how it's possible that the girl does not need to be airbrushed in the slightest. I mean, it's just not fair! Is it that good Portuguese skin, or the recent trip to the Bahamas that has got her looking so good? Well, I'm sure those two things don't hurt at all, but this woman is just radiant, and has got that momma-to-be glow! We had so much fun with this shoot, especially because there was a houseful of guys that were trying to bring the baby's furniture up to the nursery as we were ducking into the next bedroom until the coast was clear. : )














Isn't daddy-to-be stunning, too? : )


1 comment:

  1. These pictures are awesome! Wow, you look so good, so happy! And I remember when you JUST found out you were pregnant...and now only a month and a half to go. What a great idea to professionally capture this time!

    ReplyDelete