Friday, August 13, 2010

Meet the Morettis!

I met up with the Moretti family this week, and I got a glimpse of how fun it would be to have two little girls. Elizabeth and Tony are both beautiful people, so it's no wonder that their daughters are absolutely gorgeous, too.

Meet Ava, the most energetic 3 year old I have had the privilege of meeting! I love her! Here she is, looking like an angel... : )

I wish you all could have been there to see her 3 year old rendition of "All the Single Ladies", but since you weren't, you'll have to settle for this photo of her dancing to "if you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it"... : )


Little Gianna is just a peanut...10 weeks old, and so precious.

A couple of sweet shots of Daddy and his baby girl...

Thank you, Morettis! You are a gorgeous family and I can't wait to see you all again soon.











1 comment:

  1. Great work Kelly!! Although I would never expect anything less. You have such an eye for capturing the moment!!

    ReplyDelete