Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kayla = Pure + Beloved

Meet sweet Kayla Rose...


Kayla certainly lives up to the meaning of her name, "pure and beloved"...
She is such a little angel, and she is a lucky girl for being born into such a loving family. Her parents couldn't get enough of her, it was so sweet to watch.



Within minutes of meeting her, I could tell that Kayla had some natural modeling talent! I didn't even need to prop or position her, she starting vogue-ing for me the minute I picked up the camera. : )



Strike a pose!


Precious cuddles and kisses from mommy...



...and of course we had to throw in a couple of fun, girlie shots!






Thank you so much, Jay and Donna, for choosing me to take Kayla's first portraits. You are a beautiful family! Enjoy that gorgeous girl...




1 comment: