Monday, July 26, 2010

Little Mason James!

I absolutely love shooting newborns. Spending time with Mason was especially cool because he is exactly one week younger than my little guy. LeeAnn and I had kept in touch throughout our pregnancies, checking in to see how the other was feeling. I cannot believe time has passed so quickly, and here we are, infants in hand - crazy! They are both about 2 1/2 months and the little peanuts are growing up too fast!

Sweet hugs and kisses from Mommy...



I don't think he has any idea how much trouble these blue eyes are going to cause one day!



One word: dimples!




Sean + LeeAnn = Mason

Mason was so exhausted after our session, he fell asleep reading! ; )


Thank you, LeeAnn and Mason, for choosing me to take your first photos. I hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment