Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The world is a more beautiful place now...

Second cousin-once-removed...or third cousin...how does that go, Michelle? Haha... Either way, she is family, and I love her! Olivia graced the world with her presence a week earlier than planned, and we couldn't be more thrilled. She was born into a family of mostly boys, so we are all looking forward to spoiling the little princess rotten!

Even though today's photoshoot was supposed to be all about Olivia, Michelle had a very special gift for ME. She asked me to be Olivia's godmother...fighting the tears from rolling down my cheek (and onto my lens! :-o), I graciously accepted, and found myself counting my blessings once again.


It is amazing to watch our families grow. We have been blessed with such healthy, huggable, sweet babies, and not a day goes by that I don't stop and realize how lucky I am. Michelle, thank you for choosing me to be Liv's godmomma. I am honored to take the role, and I look forward to our kids growing up together, hopefully being as close as we are!

XO















No comments:

Post a Comment