Saturday, July 17, 2010

Um, is it getting hot in here? No, that's just Shane!

So, those of you that have read my blog posts in the past know that I typically shoot babies, children, families, female portraits, with the occasional maternity shoot...all of which I absolutely love to do, by the way! Well, today I had my very first male to shoot! (It's true, not even my own husband will pose for me! : ) I'm still working on him...I'm sure he'll cave one day, I am relentless and he hates to hear me nag!)

OK, back to business...Shane is an aspiring male model. He came to pose for our workshop today, and we all had a great time and got some amazing images. What was intended to be a GAP-inspired shoot took a very interesting turn when Shane offered to take his shirt off!












No need to thank me, ladies... ; )





No comments:

Post a Comment