Friday, July 23, 2010

My Muse!

A very dear friend of mine asked me to take some photos of her in her element, the great outdoors! Right away I had a few places in mind that could produce some breathtaking photos. I have to say, I don't think I have ever enjoyed myself more during a shoot. I think the results are absolutely stunning, and the experience was well worth each and every mosquito bite I count this morning!


Doesn't this look like we shot it in a Costa Rican rainforest? Love it! Who knew we could find such beauty in the valley? Haha...







Had to sneak this one in for fun...She loves all things living and they love her right back!






Happy Birthday to my earth-loving-tree-hugging friend... You inspire me to be greener and to reduce my carbon footprint! ;) Love ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment